Friday, March 23, 2012

Sharing at Youth Group...eek!




Last Saturday I was given the opportunity to share the short devotional teaching that we always have before the main lesson. It was exciting in that I was able to share about purpose, and praying over the Lord's purpose in our lives; it was nerve-racking because it was the first time doing a teaching in Spanish in front of more than ten people. Needless to say, I was nervous, but all thanks to God it turned out alright and our youth group is awesome down here so they were really encouraging.





Always great to see how the Lord is growing both Jordan and I, and I think that this was just another opportunity to be challenged and to grow through it!




Have a blessed Friday,
Missy

PS - for those of you waiting for the sock pattern, it is coming!! I'm trying to write it down in the least-complicated manner I can, and I'm thinking about throwing in some How-To videos. Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment