Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Starbucks Iced Via

Alright so when Starbucks first started selling those Via packets I was a little skeptical....first you must know that we aren't the biggest fans of Starbucks, but I do like a good frappuccino or other sugary drink every now and again. Jordan, on the other hand, being the type of person who only likes black coffee, is definitely not into it.


Anyway, before we left I stopped by Starbucks and they had samples of the Iced Via (the lightly sweetened one), and good gravy it was pretty good! So I bought a package of 5. Man, I should have bought like 27 packages of 5! I made one of these packets the other day, and not only did it make like a liter of creamy slightly sweetened coffee goodness, but it totally reminded me of home. (The secret is to use milk instead of water, and the higher the fat content of that milk, the more delicious it will be - clearly!)


Anyway, I am hoping that when we return they will not have discontinued it. But seriously, if you ever see that stuff you should try it out!


Have a great Tuesday all, blessings to you!
Missy

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try those! Now I'm totally going to :)

    ReplyDelete