Friday, January 28, 2011

English Class Bonanza

English Class 1

This week I had the opportunity to offer an intensive English language class for beginners. It was a really good experience, and wonderful practice, to teach English for about 3 hours a day, all week. Yes, it was a lot of work, but I think that all in all, it went really well.

English Class 2

We had about 7 students, all youth, who came in with varying degrees of English language knowledge. They all were fabulous learners, and we had a lot of fun together. I am offering another course in two weeks, and I look forward to preparing it for more people, possibly adults because it will be held in the evening.


Shorbread Cookies

For the final class, I wanted to make something a little different, so I went with shortbread chocolate-dipped cookies. Jordan and I tried three different versions last night; cinnamon, orange, and coffee, and I ended up going with the orange – it was a hit! It's super easy, and you can find the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment